Kenneth P. Coffey, MD
Kenneth P. Coffey, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist with subspecialty training in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
Dr. Coffey has over twenty-three years of MRI Experience. He is a diplomat of the American Board of Radiology. In addition, he is credentialed by the Clinical Magnetic Resonance Society.
A native of Ada, Oklahoma, Dr. Coffey received his M.D. from the University of Oklahoma. He completed a four year residency in diagnostic radiology at the Baptist Medical Center of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City. He then spent twelve years in practice before accepting a one year fellowship emphasizing MRI. He has been the MRI Medical Director of the Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center since 1993.
Dr. Coffey continues his medical education by completing more than fifty hours of formal continuing medical education each year. He has achieved the American Medical Association Physicians Recognition Award for his efforts.
Dr. Coffey is actively involved in numerous sports organizations. Dr. Coffey continues to be active in competitive tennis.
Share This Page
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Clinical Magnetic Resonance Society
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Cleveland County Medical Society
- Oklahoma County Medical Society
- Graduated from the University of Oklahoma with a Doctor of Medicine degree in 1975.
- Residency in Diagnostic Radiology 1975-1979.
- Fellowship in MRI 1990-1991.
Concentrating on MRI especially as applied to orthopaedics and neurological diseases.