Mark Moses, MD
Mark R. Moses, MD is board certified by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. He is a native of western Oklahoma and graduated from Weatherford High School. He then attended the University of Oklahoma and graduated with a bachelor's of science degree in Zoology. Dr. Moses then attended the University of Oklahoma Medical school where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society in his junior year, symbolizing excellence in academic achievement and committement to scholarship, leadership and profesionalism. He then completed his orthopedic surgery residency training at the prestigious Campbell clinic in Memphis, Tennessee in 2003.
Dr. Moses began his practice of orthopedic surgery in Norman in 2003 and specializes in general orthopedics with an emphasis on disorders of the shoulder and knee. He performs complex arthroscopic surgical reconstructive procedures on the shoulder and knee, performs total shoulder and total knee joint replacements, and welcomes worker's compensation injuries and treats a multitude of general orthopedic conditions as well.
Dr. Moses has office locations in Norman, Pauls Valley and Weatherford, and is on staff at Norman Regional Hospital and Weatherford Regional Hospital. Faith and family form the foundation of Dr. Moses's interests outside of medicine, and he attends Wildwood community church in Norman. He also enjoys the outdoors, hunting, fishing and snow skiing.
Share This Page
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Norman Physician Hospital Organization
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Team Physician for OU Hockey
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, 1990-1994, BS
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, OKC, 1994-1998, MD
- Internship - University of Tennessee, Memphis 1998-1999
- Residency - University of Tennessee, Campbell Clinic, 1999-2003
- Norman Regional Hospital - Active Staff
- Purcell Municipal Hospital - Active Staff
General orthopaedics with an emphasis on sports medicine, disorders of the shoulder, reconstruction of the hip and knee.