Greg Rohde, DPM
Dr. Greg Rohde DPM is from Norman, OK. He attended the University of Tulsa and graduated with a BS in Biology and a minor in Spanish. He then attended Des Moines University – College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery and received his Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine in 2015. He completed his postgraduate residency training at Cleveland Clinic Foundation and Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma in 2018. He joined OSC in 2018.
Dr. Rohde is board certified with the American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM). He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) and Orthopaedic Society of Oklahoma. Dr. Rohde was named Top Podiatrist and Rising Star by 405 Magazine in 2021.
Dr. Rohde has special interests in tendon repair of the foot and ankle, rearfoot reconstruction, ankle/foot arthritis, pediatric and adult flatfoot reconstruction, ingrown toenails, hammertoe correction, bunion correction, and total ankle replacements.
Dr. Rohde enjoys spending time with his wife, 3-year-old son, and 2-year-old daughter as much as possible, woodworking, spending time at the lake, and being outdoors.
- Arthritis of Foot & Ankle
- Tendon Repair of the Foot & Ankle
- Pediatric & Adult Flatfoot Reconstruction
- Hammertoe/Bunion/Bunionette Correction
- Ingrown Toenails
- Bachelor Sciences in Biology degree and a minor in Spanish from University of Tulsa
- His Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from Des Moines University – College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery 2015
- Postgraduate residency training at Cleveland Clinic Foundation and Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma in 2018
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA)
- Orthopaedic Society of Oklahoma
- Team Physician Purcell High School
- Team Physician Norman Youth Soccer Association (NYSA)
My News Stories
Dr. Greg Rohde, DPM
- Monday 8:00 - 5:00
- Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
- Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
- Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
- Friday 8:00 - 5:00