Michael Padilla, MD
Michael Padilla MD is from San Diego, California. He completed his Bachelor of Biological Sciences degree from Stanford University. He then attended Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts graduating in 2007. He completed an accredited orthopedic surgery residency at University of California in San Diego and completed a sports medicine fellowship at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego, California in 2015. Dr. Padilla joined OSC in 2018.
Dr. Padilla is board certified by the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS).
Dr. Padilla has special interests in sports medicine and general orthopedics. Dr. Padilla also performs total hip, knee, and shoulder surgeries along with arthroscopic meniscal and cartilage repair and/or transplantation. He also has interest in arthroscopic repair of the knee and shoulder along with upper and lower extremity fracture care.
Dr. Padilla enjoys spending time with family and traveling.
- Sports Medicine
- Total Shoulder, Hip, Knee Replacement
- Arthroscopic Ligament Reconstruction of the knee
- Arthroscopic Meniscal & cartilage repair/transplantation
- Arthroscopic knee and shoulder repair & Reconstruction
- Upper and Lower extremity fracture care
- Stem Cell/PRP
- Bachelor of Biological Sciences degree from Stanford University
- Doctor of Medicine degree from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts 2007
- Orthopedic surgery residency at University of California, San Diego, California
- Sports Medicine Fellowship at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego, California
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (FAAOS)
- Team Physician Purcell High School
- Team Physician Norman Youth Soccer Association (NYSA)
- Former Team Physician for Eastern Oklahoma State College
Dr. Michael Padilla, MD
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00