Eastside Physical Therapy
The OSC Physical Therapy Department is a state of the art facility with over 3500 square feet of treatment area. Our friendly and professional staff of Physical Therapists (PT’s) and Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA’s) design rehabilitation programs to fit your individual needs and help you get back in the game. All of the OSC PT’s and PTA’s have graduated from accredited PT/PTA programs and are licensed and registered to practice in the State of Oklahoma.
Your doctor will recommend Physical Therapy for many different reasons. In the orthopedic setting most likely you will be sent to physical therapy to address deficits such as: joint stiffness, muscle weakness, decreased endurance, gait training, balance difficulties, pain reduction, and improvement in the functional activities of daily living. PT's develop exercise programs to address specific flexibility and strength deficits which will allow you to manage your health problem independently.
The State of Oklahoma now allows "Direct Access" which means you may see your PT for 30 days (if your insurance allows) without a physician referral. Call for more details!
- Carpal Tunnel, Cubital Tunnel
- Tennis Elbow, Golfers Elbow
- Hand Surgery- Tendon repairs, Fractures, Joint replacements
- Hand and Wrist Trauma
- Knee, Ankle and Shoulder Injuries
- ACL Reconstruction Rehab
- Post Operative Rotator Cuff Rehab
- Dislocated Shoulder Rehab
- Post Operative Arthroscopic Knee, Ankle, Elbow, Wrist, and Shoulder Rehab
- Total Hip and Knee Replacements
- Ankle Sprain/Strain Rehab
- Low Back Injuries
- Post Surgical Back rehab
- Sports Medicine
The OSC Physical Therapy Department is a 21st century facility. All of our PT’s and PTA’s work with you one-on-one in a friendly, comfortable environment using state of the art equipment and exercises designed to assist in your recovery.
CUTTING EDGE REHABILITATION
- 10 private treatment rooms
- Whirlpool/Wound Care area
- Specialty Hand Therapy area
- Cybex Eagle Fitness Equipment
- BTE Work Simulator
- KINCOM Exercise & Testing Equipment
- 4 large Mat tables for exercise
- Precor Elliptical Machine
- 2 Exercise bikes
- 2 Total Gym exercise machines
- UBE upper body exercise machines