Orthopedic Joint Replacement
Joint Preservation, Resurfacing and Replacement Surgery
When non-surgical solutions fail to provide effective relief for your arthritis, our fellowship-trained joint replacement surgeons offer a shoulder, hip, and knee replacement to help reduce pain, increase mobility and get you back to what matters most.
Our doctors discuss and offer conservative treatment options, such as medication, physical therapy, or arthroscopic surgery. When the hip, knee, shoulder, or elbow has deteriorated beyond repair, partial joint replacement or total joint replacement surgery may be necessary.
Orthopaedic And Sports Medicine Center offers some of the most experienced joint replacement specialists in Oklahoma. We also offer computer-assisted robotic joint replacement such as the Mako robotic-arm assisted knee and hip replacement surgery. Patients may have the option for outpatient knee or hip replacement.
Common Conditions and Joint Procedure Options
- Deterioration of joint cartilage
- Joint abnormalities
- Joint damage due to repetitive stress
- Osteochondritis dissecans
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint Resurfacing
- Partial Joint Replacement
- Reverse and Anterior Joint Replacement
- Revision of previously replaced joints that have worn out or failed
- Total Joint Replacement or Total Joint Arthroplasty
- Computer-Assisted Joint Replacement
- Mako Robotic Assisted Surgery
Connect With Us
Monday 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday 8:00 - 5:00
Friday 8:00 - 5:00